One more week to play along at the CAS Mix-Up July challenge!
It is a good thing I have a friend who gifted me some die cuts, (thank you Marcia!) this beautiful sunflower was just waiting for me to color it with copics! I added a background of inka gold paper and stamped my sentiment. There is still time to play...until the 24th, the design team has fabulous cards for your inspiration!
Heart Hugs, friends!


Beautiful Summer glow to your pretty Inka Gold background and colored die cut Sunflower. I love your CAS design and sentiment too. TFS Colleen and joining us at CAS Mix Up. Hugs..
ReplyDeleteYou're going to laugh when I tell you this Colleen! Before I started reading your post and just looking at the GORGEOUS flower, I was thinking oh my gosh I HAVE TO HAVE THAT DIE!! Silly me...so much stuff I don't even know what I have!! But anyway, your card is so warm and bright and just lovely...LOVE it! And so glad I could help out...hahaha!! Have a great week my friend!! :0)
ReplyDeleteThis card just makes me happy! What a ray of sunshine! Loving your gorgeous flower and the sunshiny color. Heart hugs!
ReplyDeleteYour card is so bright and cheerful Colleen!! Gorgeous colours for your beautiful sunflower die-cut and background. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx
ReplyDeleteOh, so gorgeous! Love your bright card with wonderful color! A gorgeous die, so pretty! How sweet of Marcia to give you the die!
ReplyDeletelove that warm shimmer from the inka gold, such a pretty background for you sunflower :)
ReplyDeleteYour Copic colored sunflower is so bright and happy, Colleen! It's like a smile on a card! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Mix Up!
ReplyDelete