One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Day 7 of the 12 Tags of Christmas with Loll & Friends






Friends, I couldn't resist making another card for day 7 of the 12 Tags of Christmas with Loll & Friends because I had extra smooshing with Inca Gold.  I die cut the PB Manger and embossed the sentiment from SOA Here we Come A Caroling.

have you been playing along?  Loll and her guest have awesome techniques everyday, there is still time to play along!
and I still had a bit more smooshing with inca gold, so I made this into a card
 
Heart Hugs, friends!



5 comments:

Loll said...

Don't you just love Inka Gold?? This background is so pretty, Colleen. Beautiful die-cut image too. Both your tag and card are wonderful, my friend! Thanks for joining my tag event! xx

Nstiz said...

That background made me sigh! How I'd love to get something that looks like that! Your die cut looks fabulous on this. The font of your sentiment is just gorgeous!

Marcia Hill said...

Oh my gosh Colleen...your tag and card are absolutely GORGEOUS! I just love that PB Nativity die and it looks FABULOUS against your beautiful Inka Gold background. Lovely, lovely tag and card!! :0)

Bonnie said...

I love this die and the sweet sentiment! It makes a gorgeous tag and card with the Inca Gold backgrounds!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful tag and card. Love the smooshed panels and that special die.