One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Friday, November 24, 2017

25 Days of Christmas Tags ~ Day 24 ~ Right at Home

Even though I do not have any Right at Home stamps, I was inspired by Tracey's tag with trees
These are a Lawn Fawn Snow Day tree die.  I used watercolors to blend the colors I needed and a sentiment from the latest Wonderland Kit.
Heart Hugs, friends!



4 comments:

Loll said...

You've been creating the most beautiful tags for this event Colleen!! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration! xx

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous tag Colleen...love your sweet trio of trees! Thank you so much for joining Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

Birgit said...

Awwww, how cute this is Colleen!

Sharyn Polesel said...

Your tags are so lovely! I wish I could have played along with this challenge, but it just didn't work out for me.....hopefully next year. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!