One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Inspired by All the Little things # 66

I was inspired by the big flower over at Inspired by all the Little Things, so I pulled out an oldie of mine from PTI: Friendship Jar: summer
It is a big bouquet of hydrangeas.  I colored it up with several things because I didn't like the first colors I put down.  Ha ha...I ended up using Zigs on top of DI and I do like the depth I have in some of the petals!  A happy accident!
 
The design team has an amazing collection of inspiration for you, you really must go check them out!   And then play along!

Heart Hugs, friends!



11 comments:

Birgit said...

A "happy accident" indeed! The flowers look stunning and I love the soft water colored look on the jar too. A beautiful card Colleen!

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful take on the inspiration photo!

Brenda in IN said...

Wow, I can see all the different shades in the petals and it makes a wonderful bouquet. I like of offset vase and pretty green strip you added.

Marcia Hill said...

Beautiful card my friend! Love your happy accident with the hydrangeas...just lovely!! :0)

Maria said...

So pretty, Colleen!! Love those gorgeous hydrangeas!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card Colleen! Your ZIG colouring is fabulous. Thank you for sharing with us at Inspired By All the Little Things!

Kim Heggins said...

Just beautiful Colleen...love your sweet jar of gorgeous flowers.

Sharyn Polesel said...

This is such a sweet card! I love the jar of flowers. The color is gorgeous! Beautifully done, Colleen.

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful take on the inspiration! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Inspired By All The Little Things!

LauraJane:) said...

LOVE the BLUE blooms:)) Thanks for playing at Inspired By All the Little Things!

Patti said...

WOW! I'll say a happy accident what stunning results you achieved Colleen.

Patti