One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Friday, August 25, 2017

PTI Take 10 Warm Up Challenge ~ SAF

 Linda and I look forward to this every year!
We went to the very first one in Cincinatti and have gotten together every year to participate in this wonderful Challenge. Thanks Papertrey for all the time and effort it takes to put this massive undertaking on for us, your beloved customers!!

This is the 10 Minute Warm-up Challenge...truth be told it might have taken me longer than 10 minutes to find the right stamp, but once I found it, it took less than 10 minutes to stamp and make it.
It helps that it is one layer!
10 inspiration 
I kept it clean and simple but used all the colors! My flower is from Flower Favorites!

I thought it would be fun to look back through the years and see how we have "matured"...not in
 card making but in looks LOL!!
2017
2016
2015

2014

2013
2012
2011 the very FIRST SAF in Cincinnati
Me & Nichole!!       
Linda & Nichole




What fun we have had doing this for the last 7 years!
What a hoot to look back at all these pictures of us, my how we have "matured"!! ha ha


Heart Hugs, friends!



5 comments:

Birgit said...

Can you two be any cuter? I can't wait till we finally get to meet in March and craft together!! Your card is darling Colleen and you used one of my favorite sets. Have fun!

Kristin said...

I love the pictures of you two!!

Darnell said...

Actually, Col, I think you both look younger now than you did in some of the older photos. You look healthy and happy to be together each year!! Great job on your pretty 10-minute card using all the colors!! Hugs, Darnell

Loll said...

Your 10 minute warm up card is so pretty Colleen! And I loved seeing the pictures of you and Linda from your past SAF challenges. I know what you will be posting up a storm over the next little while. Might not comment on all posts, but will definitely be checking them all out to see your inspiring cards! xx

Helen F. said...

This is simply perfect, Colleen! Love the colors in that inspiration photo and your card picks them up beautifully. Love the photos of you and Lin! So nice to have a BFF who is close enough to join in the fun times :-)