One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Monday, August 28, 2017

All Good things must come to an end!

Stamp-A-Faire 2017 is over and my BFF will be heading home tomorrow morning,
We had a lot of fun playing along with Papertrey Ink.  Thank you PTI for all the videos and inspiration this last weekend!  We had fun!
Here is our assortment of cards and a box that we made!
Thank you Linda for coming down to my house once again and playing along with me!
Let's do it again next year!!

Heart Hugs, friends!



7 comments:

Birgit said...

What a great photo of the two of you an just look at all those amazing projects! It's been fun trying to keep up the pace with you both here on the east coast. You both rocked every challenge and inspired me immensely!

Loll said...

WOW ... you girls really worked hard. Can tell by the smiles on your face that you had a FANTASTIC time together! xx

Brenda in IN said...

It's so good to see you two together again. I can hear the laughter going on! I could not keep up with all the cards you made but they are all lovely. It goes so fast and furious it left me in the dust. Great job!

Marcia Hill said...

You can sure tell that you two had a wonderful time together, and OMG what a lovely array of cards between the two of you! I'm sorry I'm so behind on commenting, but had to get through all my family being here for the weekend to celebrate my hubby's birthday. SAF and his birthday always fall on the same weekend and he's not willing to change his birthday...the nerve!! But anyway, I'm slowly getting caught up and have just a few more to get through. Glad you and Lin had such a good time together and I've really loved seeing ALL your beautiful cards!! :0)

Maria said...

A stunning assortment of wonderful cards!! How fun for your friend, Linda, to come down and join you!! Great photo of the two of you with all the pretty cards!!

Bonnie said...

You and Linda excelled with your creativity, Colleen! Wonderful cards!

Helen F. said...

You ladies look marvelous! And, you both have a bunch of beautiful creations to add to your stash :-)