One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Some Mother's Day cards...

Over the last couple of weeks I had some time to make some Mother's Day cards.  
I sell my cards at my bible study group,...those ladies are so kind and love the homemade cards.
These are just a few of the ones I made and now they are all gone.


 Essentials by Ellen, Mondo Hydrangea.  White embossed on card stock and on water color paper.
Colored with zigs.

 PTI Fresh Bouquet, We R Memory Keepers embossing folder, PTI Scene It Skyscapes die,
SSS falling hearts stencil,  Blooming button bits (sentiment)
Avery Elle: Mother's Day, copics, Hero Arts silver EP
Heart Hugs, friends!



3 comments:

Darnell said...

Your cards are going to make many mamas happy, Col!! You've colored all your flowers perfectly and I love each design! Hugs, Darnell

Marybeth said...

I can see why they would go so fast and I am sure if you had more they would sell just as fast! Love the beautiful colors of all the blooms on these beauties! Happy Mothers day to you !

Loll said...

Beautiful cards Colleen. Think of all the happiness you brought to the mother's that received your amazing cards! :) I seemed to have missed a lot of your posts so I'm just catching up. :) xx