One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Monday, February 13, 2017

PTI Celebrating 2008 Past Present & Future

Celebrating 2008 Past Present & Future is happening at PTI!  and I actually had a stamp that they used!  I loved Melissa's card using Flower Garden and I knew I wanted to use a more current medium on it, so I chose watercolor and an angled design for the card.
I white embossed my images and watercolored with my Zigs and then fussy cut them out.  I also stamped the Fancy Flourish big flourish and clear embossed it.  The sentiment is from Scripts Sentiments.  This card is going to my BFF, Linda, who is having back surgery on Friday.  I know she will see this early, but nothing like holding a card in your hands and reading the private message inside!
Heart Hugs, friends!



3 comments:

Marjan said...

Gorgeoussssss!!!

Maria said...

What a lovely card with the beautiful flowers...so pretty!

Marcia Hill said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Colleen...love the watercoloring and the angle you used on this card...love it!! :0)