Hi Friends, I think I will be jumping all around to make as many tags as I can before it shuts down. I am back at current and working my way down to where I left off...there may be some gaps, but I will try to fill them. This is featured on day 19 HERE
It has been forever since I have seen Melissa Bickford. I loved her Concord and 9th tag where she used some plaid paper and a sweet snowflake.
I pulled out a PTI paper pack called Holiday Plaid and a die from Lil Inkers.
Easy and fun to make!

Heart Hugs, friends!


So many amazing, adorable tags Col. Love all of them. You are going to town girl.
ReplyDeleteI pinned Melissa's tag--caught my eye, too! Wow--you're making so many tags, Colleen--love this one with the beautiful Christmassy plaid!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet...love your wonderful plaid tag!
ReplyDeleteThis is a fun tag -- it inspired me too! Love your Christmas colors!
ReplyDeleteTake care!
Michele