One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Friday, September 30, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch # 192

Hi Friends, today I am playing with CAS(E) this Sketch:
I love the background paper (PTI Fall Prints & Patterns) it is so soft and subtle, yet adds a lot to the
Card
Here is what I used:
MFT Fall Foliage
Kina K: Beautiful World
PTI Falling Leaves
My Norwegian house guest has returned home.  I had a wonderful time with her and now it is time for me to get back in the craft room.  My DH asked me this morning if I had one more day in me to help out in the yard before the rains come.  GGRRR, I want to play, but I guess I will be playing with "dirt" instead of paper!!
Maybe he will let me sneak away for some breaks... after all the Rider Cup is on, so I know he will be wanting some breaks too!!
For Me, TGIF!!
Have a good one!
 

Heart Hugs, friends!

 
 



5 comments:

Brent Scheffer said...

I like how the pattern paper (Crumb Cake?) highlights the main objects! Superb!

Maria said...

Very pretty card with the lovely leaf and patterned background!!

Loll said...

Beautiful card Colleen. I always love this time of year and enjoy making fall cards with all the glorious colours. :) Hope you find lots of time to play in your studio this weekend. xx

Nancy said...

Such a wonderful fall inspired card Colleen. We love watching the Ryder Cup too! GO USA! HUGS!

Leigh Penner said...

I love your beautiful fall card! Great take on the sketch!