One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Seize the Birthday ~ Pink & Brown

Welcome to another Seize the Birthday Challenge!
We have a topping for you this time!
We are looking for pink and brown on your card!
Of course Anything Goes all the time!
A fun birthday card done all in browns and pinks...I love this color combination!
stamps & dies:  PTI Just Desserts
PTI paper:  Confetti Toss
 
 
Check out the amazing cards the Design Team has for you!

Heart Hugs, friends!



15 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Such a pretty card Colleen! I love your great big birthday cake!

Birgit said...

Your card is so pretty Colleen! I've long been a fan of pink and brown. I hope I can find time to play along!

Maria said...

Beautiful birthday card with pinks and browns, Colleen! And, the birthday is so pretty!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun way to focus on the cake

Marcia Hill said...

Oooooh...I love this color combination too! Makes me think of a chocolate and strawberry cake...yummmmmm! Beautiful card Colleen...love it!! :0)

Nancy said...

Such a scrumptious Birthday card! Love all the dots!

Linda said...

Lovely card, my friend and that chocolate cake does look good.

Patti said...

I am in love with this card! but then again.... I love pink and brown together! : ) This fun card just looks like a birthday party!!

Patti

Sharyn Polesel said...

My goodness, girlfriend, we were certainly on the same page with this challenge! Love that gorgeous cake and all of the confetti...beautifully done!

Brenda in IN said...

Yummy, yummy. Please save me a piece of chocolate cake. This is a fun card and I love the pink and brown.

A splash of color said...

Such a delicious card.. love the colors. Hope your having a great summer.

Anita in France said...

Sweet and feminine and so scrumptious, Colleen ... delicious! Anita :)

JoAnn said...

Yummy looking cake with the pink icing and pink candles. Love the dotted background.

JoAnn said...

Yummy looking cake with the pink icing and pink candles. Love the dotted background.

Jodene said...

This is such a fun, festive and girly card Colleen. I love it! That border you have created looks awesome :)