One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Colour Q Challenge # 352

I chose the Floral Sketches coloring page to work with...I colored with copics and yes the leaves are yellow!!  Very pretty colors!
I am building up mu stash of sympathy and praying for you kind of cards.
this is the new stamp set from PTI called "Inspired: Prayer"
BTW, the background is actually a light gray...



Heart Hugs, friends!



4 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

Your cascading flowers are so beautiful! I love the yellow leaves too! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

Patti said...

I am loving your coloring of these beautiful flowers! Sweet take on a sweet inspiration photo!

Patti

Joyce said...

This is gorgeous. I love how you colored those flowers, and what a wonderful card to bring comfort to someone in need. Thanks so much for playing along at ColourQ this week.

Karen Davis said...

Absolutely gorgeous Colleen, the colours are amazing.