One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Monday, May 9, 2016

Happy Little Stampers anything goes with Dies

Happy Little Stampers has a new Challenge for May,  Anything goes with Dies!
I was up in Seattle this last week and went to Impress...a fabulous stampers delight store!!
I bought Avery Elles: Floral Frame stamp & die set.
The top corner piece is all one but the bottom piece is individually cut and colored.
I colored with copics.
The sentiment is from a SOA set from CAS-ual Fridays called All About you.
I used a SSS wide stripes background stamp for the back piece.
I also used two Lil' Inkers stitched rectangle dies in order to get a wider frame for my florals.


Heart Hugs, friends!



12 comments:

Birgit said...

Oh Colleen, there's so many things I love about this sweet card! The wide background stripes are soft and a wonderful ground for your colorful flowers. I also like the wide stitched frame. Your card is really fabulous and I love the new look on your blog as well!

Linda said...

Such a great job coloring, friend. So beautiful.

Greta said...

Beautiful colors & I love the big stripes in the background, Colleen!

Patti said...

You are so good with Copics!! I especially love the bold and bright color of your card!! on that sweet! stripe background!

Patti

Amy Seigler said...

Beautiful card Linda! Love the die cut flowers you colored with copies! Great layout! Thanks for playing with us over at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies!

Loll said...

Wow!! Gorgeous design and beautifully coloured Colleen. Your copic skills are awesome! Love this with the blue striped background. Great design. xx

Brenda in IN said...

This is a wonderful frame set and you did the right corner so pretty. I don't know why my comments keep doubling up, so I deleted the second ones. Duh!

Nancy said...

Your coloring is really fabulous! Love the boldness of the floral and the striped background! One of my many favorite cards of yours Colleen!

Leslie Miller said...

This stamp and die set looks so cute! Beautiful colors you chose. I love it!

laurie said...

Those flowers are so vibrant..what a gorgeous card Colleen! I love the frame.Thanks so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

Julie B said...

I can quite see what attracted you to this stamp and die set, they look gorgeous.
Thanks for supporting our first challenge at HLS AG with dies. :)

Unknown said...

Great card. Beautiful, colorful and well balanced. Love all the flowers.