One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Watercolor Class Day 2 continued!

One more card for the three-color variegated wash!
My banner is the three color variegated wash, I decided to add a wash to my background, but that was using only one color and making it an ombre look.
I do have one more watercolor piece already done, just not made into a card! 
 I think I need to take a break and come back to it! 
Heart Hugs! 

5 comments:

Linda said...

Love your colors. So pretty, Col.

Birgit said...

Colleen, the colors on this are fabulous!! Makes me think of fresh melons. ;0) Love the scattered hearts too.

Brenda in IN said...

You are doing a fantastic job of using the watercolor class. Everything is so pretty and I love the cornflowers you did the other day.

Bonnie said...

I love the stamping you've put on this beautiful wash, Colleen! And the single color wash makes a perfect background!

Maria said...

Gorgeous color...so pretty!