One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Saturday, August 29, 2015

SAF ~ BRIDAL CHALLENGE

Design a card almost all in white... can use gray, black brown..
Just finishing the first challenge of the day from HERE.
 
I used a CB folder, die cut three butterflies, one from Butterfly Dreams with PTI dotty vellum and layered with another smaller butterfly.
The sentiment is from PTI The Best is Yet to Be.
It is hard to see in the photo, but I added 6 small flowers that were white embossed.
I think this is a very elegant and pretty card.
The Mr. & Mrs. was embossed with liquid platinum.
 
The designers had WONDERFUL card inspiration for this challenge!

3 comments:

Leslie L. said...

Very pretty card!

Bonnie said...

Lovely card! The embossed flowers really add another level of textural interest, and I love your butterflies!

Robert said...

So, a lot has happened since my last update. Mainly, I had a kid. That put a hitch in my sewing mojo for quite a while. I'm looking forward to getting back to sewing. plus size bridesmaid dresses