One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Color Throw Down # 345

Just sneaking in under the wire for a color
I thought the colors were so pretty
I used MFT: Poppy stamp set inked with PTI pure poppy and new leaf inks.
I made my wide stripes using PTI Super Stripes.
The sentiment is from Altnew: Label Love
Here are the colors for this challenge:

6 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Dear Colleen it was a long time ago we did not visiting each other right
I want to tell wooww I love that stripes on your card and that flower stunning looks like on the photo inspiration and great add of tha happy bday sentiment
LOVE YOUR STUNNING card Colleen
see you soon maybe on my Blog
miss you
hugs, Monika

Brenda in IN said...

Love this poppy. The center is so real looking. The stripes look great with this image.

Linda said...

Great idea for the stripes...So pretty.

Unknown said...

This is a gorgeous card Colleen and I love that poppy stamp!

Joan Ervin said...

I sooo love your beautiful poppies and the striped along the side look awesome!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

Broni said...

This is SO pretty! I love that you used the black & white stripes from the inspiration photo! The graphic offsets the sweet curves of the flowers! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!