One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Tag You're It!

Tag You're It! Challenge is up!
I used PTI Tag Sale # 11, a little washi tape, and a rose from the Year of Flower Collection.
The sentiments and little flowers in the corner are from a Stamp A-Faire Collection, it said just what I needed it to say, so I used it!  Next Saturday is the BIG Papertrey Stamp-A-Faire day!
The first year they held this, my BFF and I flew to Chicago and then drove with other PTI addicts to Cincinnati!  What fun that was!  We got to play with Betsy, Michele, Dawn, Lisa Johnson, Heather and of course Nichole!
Linda with Nichole 2011
Since that year, Lin has been coming down to Oregon and staying a week or more with me and we spend almost the entire time playing in the craft room!  We do take meal breaks, a daily walk and even trips to the coast...we have been BFF's for 57 Years.
She is coming down on Monday...so we will be getting ready for the BIG day...we look forward to this every year!  We have so much fun...we laugh and laugh and talk and talk and make cards like crazy!! 
Have a good weekend!
Heart Hugs!


 
 


6 comments:

Linda said...

What a surprise to see my picture on this post. Can't wait to come down. Only 2 more days....Yeah.
BTW: Very cute card. Like that luggage tag.

Brenda in IN said...

The tag is so pretty. It's nice to have a BFF that shares your interest and you can get together with to craft.

Tracey McNeely said...

Colleen of course I love your fun luggage tag, but I have to say how wonderful that you and Lin has been BFF's for 57 years! So awesome and I hope that you have a fabulous time together again this year!! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Tag You're It!

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

how fun to spend time with your friend doing that - great tag

Barb Housner

Marybeth said...

Love this luggage tag, with the pink dots and beautiful flower. How fun to have met Nichole in person. Wonderful picture! Thanks for joining us at Tag You’re It!

Maureen Merritt said...

What a pretty tag! You lucky girl, I wanted to go to that SAF SO bad!!! I did participate this past weekend, lots of fun. Thanks for playing along at Tag You're It!