Over at Capture the Moment Betsy demonstrated making a card using die cuts, but then adding them back into the card. I pulled out my Harvest Berries set because I was inspired by this:
I took this picture about a week ago...my neighbor has about 6 Ginko trees in her yard...the colors are spectacular...now...the leaves are on the ground!! So I inked up the stamp with Harvest Gold, then I used a copics to get some of the green on the leaves...
| And the inside of the card! |
PTI paper: white and harvest gold
stamps: Harvest Berries
ink: harvest gold, black versafine
copics
die: harvest berries
Thanks for taking a look...you have all day to go check out the video, it closes early in the AM tomorrow...Monday!
Heart Hugs,
Colleen

Colleen this is gorgeous! You CASED the real tree perfectly! LOVE this one
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful Col. I didn't know they had the Harvest Berries die. Might have to put this on my wish list.
ReplyDelete