One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

MFT This Weeks Card Sketch Challenge

The post just before this one was for last weeks sketch, which I put on my blog Monday night, but neglected to add it to the MFT link!  I was so bummed Tuesday when I realized what I did!  I thought I better get right on it this week and get it posted and linked up before I forget!!
This little one is a Pure Innocence "poppy" stamp that I colored with copics.  I stamped the poppy a second time, colored, then cut it out and adhered it with a dot.  My banners were stamped using the MFT Washi stamp set then hand cut to make the banner.  My pattern paper paper is from American Crafts.  If you want to link up to this MFT challenge you can go HERE to play along.
                                               MFTWSC138

2 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

So cute Colleen! Great job coloring the sweet PI girl! Thanks for joining along with MFT :)

Colleen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.