I am taking advantage of another sketch to make one more graduation card with red and white ~ the school colors. If you want to access this challenge, then go HERE to play along.
All products are Papertrey Ink
paper: white, pure poppy, bitty stars pure poppy pattern paper
stamps and die: For the Graduate, Think Big # 5, Super Stars
versamark, white embossing powder
I love the white embossing you put for the sentiment and that cute Images...really lovely color combo....Great card..
I am also joining the "Case this Sketch" challenge my card is number 92, would you mind to see it on my Blog and I would be so glad if you could leave me some love...many thanks before, hugs, Monika
Great graduation card Col. Nice take on the sketch.
ReplyDeleteLove this bright colorful Congrats Card!
ReplyDeleteFabulous CAS graduation card!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great card! I love the colors and a what a perfect take on the sketch.
ReplyDeleteI love the white embossing you put for the sentiment and that cute Images...really lovely color combo....Great card..
ReplyDeleteI am also joining the "Case this Sketch" challenge my card is number 92, would you mind to see it on my Blog and I would be so glad if you could leave me some love...many thanks before, hugs, Monika