One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Monday, July 9, 2012

Stretching Your Stamps Day 1

A new Online Stamping class is up and it is using stamps that you have (or maybe you buy more, because you just can't resist!!!) and using them in a lot of different ways....I don't have a lot of background stamps, so I did buy the Hero Arts Lattice background stamp - I like it!  So first up I stamped it with black staz-on ink onto clear cardstock...then I stamped a Paper Smooches 'flower' stamp and kissed it to the lattice stamp...and made three flowers...even the 'leaves'...so here is my first card:
I have a kraft cardstock inside for the card...

3 comments:

Linda said...

Cute card. Your background stamp looks like the quatrefoil.

Marjan said...

The flowers really pop from the card, well done again!

José said...

Yes it does look like the quatrefoil! I like that shape. Lovely the see the repetetiveness of the stamp. Very pretty Colleen!