One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Melissa's Ribbon Challenge...leaves!

Knots-BadgeAnother Ribbon Challenge....Melissa demonstrated making three different kinds of "leaves" using grosgrain ribbon...fun (my BFF didn't like making those leaves, although she did just fine with it!).  I thought the 'knotted' leaf was really unique and liked it a lot.  I made two of them and put them off to the side.  My flowers are from Beautiful Blooms II...layered on a doily.  Spring rain and Blueberry sky are the ink colors...Thanks for taking another look...fun fun day...

2 comments:

José said...

I think that ribbon looks very pretty as leaves. Lovely color combination on the flower.

Marjan said...

Lovely! Like the layering!