One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Make It Monday #71: Bordered Sentiments Another card

I needed a birthday card for my aunt who is turning 93 in just a couple of weeks.  So I decided to play my hand at the MIM again and make her a card.  I used "Sending You" stamps and the sentiment is from Beautiful Butterflies.  The yellow paper is from PTI, Bitty Box Basics, the polka dot paper is MME: lemon Twist.  This should do it for the MIM...it was a fun technique and one I hope to remember for future cards!

5 comments:

Linda said...

Really pretty card. I love the colors. Nice and bright and summer like.

Cornelie said...

I like the bordered sentiment card. have to try it too!
Nice card Colleen!

José said...

It's so pretty all those stamped flowers. I love this technique although I haven't tried it myself.

Marjan said...

Very pretty indeed! Nice work again, Colleen!

Tracey McNeely said...

Colleen your colours are fantastic and those flowers are so pretty.