One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Sunday, June 3, 2012

A few Birthday Tags

I needed some more birthday tags to have on hand for when the daughters come and tell me they need one for a birthday gift...and can they get it now...!!  Yeah, so best to have a few done and ready then to try to make it on the fly in a rush with little ones hovering!  Here are three that I made so far...
All products are PTI unless otherwise stated
Paper:   white, kraft
stamps:  Tag it's # 1, Polka dot Basics II
dies:      Heart 2 Heart # 2, Tags # 1, 3, 6
washi tape:  Target and SimonSaysStamps

7 comments:

Linda said...

Oh what cute tags. Love them. They are so sweet.

Joyce said...

Super cute tags. What a great idea to have them on hand. They are so fun and easy to make ahead of time. I think I need to get some of that Washi tape, too.

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh what sweet birthday tags Colleen! Love all the colorful balloons!

Cornelie said...

Really love these birthday tags!! great!

Marjan said...

Very cute, these birthday tags!

José said...

Great tags to go with a gift. These balloon are so cute. Nice and bright colors!
Have you checked the liftchallenge blog? I think you should have a look ;-)

Taheerah said...

Such a gorgeous trio of tags Colleen, so bright and fun!!

Thanks so much for the awesome comment you left on my blog - totally made me giggle!!