One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Saturday, June 2, 2012

A 5th birthday Celebration

I am getting a jump start for my grand daughters 5th birthday party...I ran the prototype by my daughter and she liked it!  I had my almost 9 year old grand daughter help die cut all the Card Base-ics #1 for me and she also volunteered to color the "princess" at the top...the princess is from the Tremendous Treats:  Birthday.  The sentiment is from Little Princess stamp set....also used is the limitless layers dies.  And of course the important information is all on the $5 By Invitation stamp set...all products are from PTI.

3 comments:

José said...

Pretty good coloring by your granddaughter Colleen. You are a good team. What a great invitation. Love it that the card with the princess is tucked in like that.

Linda said...

Really cute invitation, Col. Very sweet.

Marjan said...

She did well! Very nice invitationcard!