One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Monday, September 19, 2011

Inspiration Showcase Rosette Tags #1

I guess when I think of tags I most often think of Christmas...or else I am just in a Christmas mood...so the next four tags are all Christmas themed.  Here is the first: 
First I stamped "fa la la" with versamark and white embossing powder, heat set it and then I applied Fire Brick Distress Ink to the entire tag...I spritzed it with some 'perfect pearls'.  The Rosette was handmade cutting a 12 strip of paper, die cutting a scallop along one edge and before scoring it, I added some Tim Holtz Tissue Tape that has musical notes along the strip.  Tied it off with a bow and now it is ready for a package!

No comments: