One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Monday, January 22, 2018

Merry Monday # 274 Snow on your card!

 Nina is our host for the Merry Monday Challenge and she is looking for snow on our cards.
The middle of January and I imagine many of you actually have snow on the ground!
I had to share this card that I colored from Di's Digi Stamps.  It was a freebie from last December and the Kit & Clowder group.  I kind of shocked myself by even using digi paper and merging the two...who knew I could even do that...and to be honest, I can't tell you how to do it...LOL, more practice from me, for sure, but I loved this image and I wanted it to be surrounded by this wonderful digi background paper from Whimsy Stamps.  So there you have it! And perfect timing with this challenge from Nina asking for snow on our cards!  I cut out two snowflakes from PTI's Silver White Winter, they are my favorite flakes for sure!
Heart Hugs, friends!



15 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Wonderful work on the digi images, Colleen, and I love how you colored them! Perfect with the added die cut snowflakes!!

Unknown said...

Happy Monday,
Love that jolly ole snowman... such a great take on this weeks challenge. Have a great week.

Marcia Hill said...

I am SO impressed Colleen! I don't have a clue how to do digi images, but you sure look like you know what you're doing! This image is so cute and colored just beautifully...I love the different colored hats on all of them! Love your background paper too...and that's digi too?! WOW...definitely impressed!! Hope you have a wonderful week my friend!! :0)

JoAnn said...

Love the cute snowman image and your coloring. The background looks great also.

Nancy said...

This is image is one of the cutest I have ever seen! Your coloring is FANTASTIC! I am so impressed Colleen!

Notes by Nina said...

So cute, this image is darling and I love the papers and colours you used.

Linda said...

Oh this is so adorable, Col. Love the flurry of snow.

Patti said...

You young thing!! great job dipping your toe in the digi world and no wonder you were inspired to do it!! This chubby guy is adorables!

Patti

Darlene said...

What a fun scene! Your coloring and background are fabulous!

Christine Alexander said...

OMG so adorable, love the snowy scene.

Susan Joyce said...

Love your fun image Colleen and how you used the DSP as the background. Sweet Christmas card.

Loll said...

Your snowman and cute critters are adorable ... great colouring! They look awesome with that pretty background. xx

AlisonC said...

No snow, just lots and lots of rain but your card made me smile. :)

Bonnie said...

This is awesome, Colleen! Love this snowman with his little friends peeking over and around him and the background is so soft and pretty!

Rosemary said...

that adorable little snowman just makes me smile... sweet card!!