One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Monday, December 11, 2017

Merry Monday # 269 Color Challenge

Debbie has a great color selection for us to use on our Christmas card for the Merry Monday Challenge this week.  I kind of cheated and added in an extra shade of bluecolor.  I wanted to use the fairies and I needed the wings to be slightly lighter in color than the dress.
I had a lot of fun putting this together.
I hope you will check out the inspiration from the design team and join us this week.  We only have one more challenge before we take a holiday break!

This is what I used to make this card:
stamps:  Catherine Pooler (CPD) Wonderful Wreath (from the SOA Lovely Notes Collection), Lawn Fawn:  Frosty Fairy Friends, CPD SOA Peppermint Stick Background





Heart Hugs, friends!



15 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Cute, cute card Colleen!! I love those fairies and think I might NEED that set! Hope you have a wonderful week!! Going to be another snowy week here, so that's good as it will force me to stay home and finish up those last minute projects!! :0)

Brenda in IN said...

I love those sweet fairies on your wreath. That is so cute with the candy cane stripe and sweet little red bow. What a fun card.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling fairies, Colleen, and they look great on that wreath! Just love the strip of candy cane at the right edge too!!

Darnell said...

This is so pretty, Col! I love the design and how you used the colors! That candy cane border is perfect!! Happy Holiday Hugs! Darnell

Birgit said...

What a cute, cute card Colleen! Those little fairies are so darling! Thanks so much for the lovely card in my mailbox. Merry Christmas my friend~

Kelly Lunceford said...

Such a sweet design! It brings back sweet childhood memories of Christmas!

JoAnn said...

Love those darling fairies and your sweet card Colleen.

Linda said...

Those little fairies are just too cute. Such an adorable card friend.

Notes by Nina said...

Such a cute card Colleen, I love your adorable pair of sweet little fairies.

Jean said...

A fun combination of elements!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

What a cute wreath Colleen and loving all the different elements you used!

Susan Joyce said...

Love those sweet little fairies Colleen, beautiful Christmas card.

Nora Noll said...

This is so sweet!!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Such a sweet card Colleen! Those little faeries are so cute!

Loll said...

Adorable!! Love those sweet angels, Colleen!! xx