One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

MIM #289 Building Wreaths with Lizzie

Here is my card for the Make it Monday over at Capture the Moment where Lizzie is using the smaller flower and leaf stamps from sets to make your own wreath.
I pulled out about four sets, but actually only used two of them for my card.
And of course I had to use the new "To the Point Edgers" dies for my card.
this is Lizzie's card:
MIM 289 Thinking Of You Card 
stamps:  Forget me Not, Garden Gild, (Birds & Blooms for the "Hello")
inks:  hibiscus pink, green parakeet, bright buttercup, amethyst allure, blueberry sky
nuvo drops, liquid pearls
Forgot about my butterflies!  They are form Butterfly Dreams 

Thanks so much for stopping by...hope you all have a fabulous day!! 
Heart Hugs, friends!



13 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

Kicking myself for not getting those edgers! And you're no help! ~sigh... gorgeous card, Colleen! The colors, the blooms, and of course the edging details, wonderful!

Linda said...

Gorgeous card Col. Love those edgers. Can hardly wait to get mine. And your wreath is so beautiful..

Vicki Finger said...

Sweet and really well done. I got the edgers dies from Concord & 9th before but I need to get them out and use them again.

Susan Watanabe said...

Nice use of the edgers (have not tried them yet)...they highlight your beautiful wreath!!

Marcia Hill said...

WOW...absolutely GORGEOUS card Colleen! Your flowers are SO pretty and what a nice and full wreath you created with them! And don't you just LOVE those To The Point Edgers?! Had to use them on my card too! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! :0)

Birgit said...

What a sweet, sweet card Colleen! I love the colors you used and of course your wreath came out gorgeous. The little butterfly is such a nice touch too. I love how you used the edgers for your card. Simply stunning!

Brenda in IN said...

The flowers on your wreath are just lovely. They make me happy and smiley. Beautiful summer colors and I like how you used the Point Edger.

Joy2Scrapbook said...

Such a bright and cheery card! I love your color choices and your wreath is perfection. Beautiful Card!

adele holcomb said...

This is so pretty set off with the new edger dies, and I love the little butterflies!

Maria said...

Absolutely beautiful flower wreath along with sweet butterflies, Colleen!! Love the scallop border, too! Wonderful card!!

Kim Heggins said...

Stunning wreath...love all those sweet little blooms!

Helen F. said...

Simply beautiful, Colleen! Love the colors and your scallop edging!

Nancy said...

I usually struggle when I try to arrange small flowers in any type of pattern but you did an incredible job Colleen! The layout is awesome as well!