One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

PTI Celebrating Past Present & Future 2011

2011 was a very good year!
Check out all the fun inspiration from PTI Celebrating Past Present and Future
I saw the cute Winter Penguin and almost pulled that out, then decided to go with the Year of Flowers Collection...they are smaller flowers, but so cute and I loved what the ladies made with them. I decided to just use the daffodil because two popped up in my daughter's yard and I am so ready for spring as I am sure many of you are feeling the same way!
I stamped the image and white embossed then used my zigs to color the flower.  I stamped randomly all over the card with the same image using fine linen ink.
I added a strip of the striped lemon tart paper and added a sentiment from the Mat Stack collection..it fit perfectly inside my frame made from a die from Don't Forget to Write.
thanks for stopping by!!

Heart Hugs, friends!



4 comments:

Cindy H. said...

This is so pretty! Love daffodils and you colored yours so beautifully.

Polly said...

I was inspired by the flowers and yellow too. Aren't we all so ready for spring! Sweet card.

Marcia Hill said...

Lovely card Colleen! I love daffodils too, but here in Michigan they won't pop up till the end of March or beginning of April, so unfortunately we still have lots of Winter to get through yet...grrrr!! But anyway, love your bright and sun-shiny card...makes me smile!! :0)

Brenda in IN said...

I love this as a get well card. It is happy and will bring a smile to someones face. That's a pretty background and I like how you added the yellow strip.