One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Friday, November 4, 2016

25 Days of Christmas Tags Second tag for Day 3

I liked Jennifers's tags today, she used a darling Christmas tree and I loved the extra red pops of color from her dots.  I used a Lawn Fawn set called Snowy Day. the JOY is a stamp from Paper Smooches: A Holy Night.  The tag is a PTI tag on kraft paper.
 
I just realized I leave on Tuesday and will be gone for 9 days! 
EEK!  I am going to have withdrawals and will have a lot of catching up to do when I get back!!
Heart Hugs, friends!



4 comments:

Linda said...

Very cute. Love it.

Birgit said...

CAS and perfectly cute, Colleen!!

Bonnie said...

What a fun little tree!

Michele K. Henderson said...

These tags are really cute! They feel like folk art!
Take care!
Michele