One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Friday, November 4, 2016

25 Days of Christmas Tags Second tag for Day 3

I liked Jennifers's tags today, she used a darling Christmas tree and I loved the extra red pops of color from her dots.  I used a Lawn Fawn set called Snowy Day. the JOY is a stamp from Paper Smooches: A Holy Night.  The tag is a PTI tag on kraft paper.
 
I just realized I leave on Tuesday and will be gone for 9 days! 
EEK!  I am going to have withdrawals and will have a lot of catching up to do when I get back!!
Heart Hugs, friends!



4 comments:

  1. CAS and perfectly cute, Colleen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These tags are really cute! They feel like folk art!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment...it makes my day!