One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, November 24, 2016

25 Days of Christmas Tags ~ Day 13

The 25 Days of Christmas Tags ~ Day 13 is sponsored by Li'l Inkers!
I used Laura Pryor's tag for inspiration.  I used the same Li'l Inker bells and did a little water coloring on my tag.

This is my last tag for playing catch-up, so tomorrow is Day 25 and the last day of this challenge.  It has been fun, would have been better had I not been gone for 10 days in the middle, but I persevered and got 'er done!
Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Heart Hugs, friends!



3 comments:

  1. Such beautiful tags. Love those splashes of watercolor paired with the shiny bells.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your gorgeous tag with the pretty bells! Great tag!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so sweet! The water colored backgrounds are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment...it makes my day!