One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Colour Q Challenge # 352

I chose the Floral Sketches coloring page to work with...I colored with copics and yes the leaves are yellow!!  Very pretty colors!
I am building up mu stash of sympathy and praying for you kind of cards.
this is the new stamp set from PTI called "Inspired: Prayer"
BTW, the background is actually a light gray...



Heart Hugs, friends!



4 comments:

  1. Your cascading flowers are so beautiful! I love the yellow leaves too! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your coloring of these beautiful flowers! Sweet take on a sweet inspiration photo!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. I love how you colored those flowers, and what a wonderful card to bring comfort to someone in need. Thanks so much for playing along at ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Colleen, the colours are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment...it makes my day!