One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Friday, June 24, 2016

Color Throwdown # 398

Oh, I love the colors for this weeks challenge over a the
I inked up some flower stamps from My Monthly Hero March and colored them with copics.
I did a little masking too!
My hot pink ( RV14, RV17, RV19) didn't end up looking too hot pink (the two flowers on either side of the sunflower), so I added a piece of the raspberry fizz paper for my background.  The little flowers on the end (I guess they could be leaves!) I colored with R27, R29.  My sunflower I kept yellow using Y11, Y13, Y15.
My sentiment is from Essentials by Ellen:  Mondo Hydrangea.

Heart Hugs, friends!



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful color combo & you made it shine, Colleen! Love the design of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the colours to Colleen, your card is so pretty and the masking is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...maybe I'll try in English now, the masking you did provided lovely result--lol! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sure is a very pretty floral arrangement! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment...it makes my day!