One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

CASology #179 ~ Simple

I am playing along with CASology: Cue word Simple
I needed a thank you card for my three granddaughters to send off to a cousin....
They have four dogs (hoping to adopt another one!) and three cats!
I love this little pooch...my BFF Linda bought this Avery Elle Stamp set for me for Christmas.
She has been with me plenty when I keep admiring it, picking it up and putting it back!!
So thanks friend for giving this to me!  I love it!
 

8 comments:

Linda said...

So sweet and beautifully colored.

Rachel Bergfeld said...

What a cute puppy! And beautifully colored!

Marybeth said...

I love this little guy too, he is way too cute and perfect for simple!

Joyce said...

Love this adorable card with your perfectly colored pup. Linda is a great friend--she knew exactly what to get you! Thanks so much for playing along at CASology.

Tracey McNeely said...

What a sweet thank you card, love that little guy. Thank you for sharing with us at CASology this week!

Hannelie said...

Ahw, he reminds me of my own doggy !
Thanks for joining Casology Colleen!

Jen W. said...

Colleen, that pooch is adorable! I love that AE set! your coloring is gorgeous - great texture! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Aileen said...

What a cute card, love that little puppy and your layout.