One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Sunday, November 15, 2015

25 Days of Christmas Tags Day 14 & Curtain Call

Day 14 of Tracey's  25 Days of Christmas Tags...can you believe it?
Tracey asked me if I will have presents for all these tags and I just want to say, I sure hope not!!  But I give a lot away.  For the last several years I have given my hairdresser about 15 tags, and this year I have three close friends that I will package up and give tags to them.
So they will be put to good use...not only that, but for my grandkids and even the adults, I save the tags every year and just reuse them!!

So this day is all about having a fox on your tag!
Luckily there is a little fox in the Warmest Wishes set from PTI, along with those trees.
I colored them up with copics, but then added some icicle stickles to the trees and little dots for snow flakes!
 
This has been a busy Sunday and I really need to put my feet up and take a nap before I have another obligation tonight!! 
Heart Hugs, friends!

I am also entering this in Curtain Call. 
Thanks Tracey for the heads up!!

5 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Colleen I think gifting tags is a fantastic idea and I do that every year too and I make up set as hostess gifts too. Your tag is beautiful. Dry foxy; I hope you also link it up to the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge. Thank you for linking to the 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwww...another really cute tag Colleen! I love that Warmest Wishes stamp set too and find myself going back to it again and again! And how sweet that you gift so many of your tags...they really do make a wonderful gift! :0)

Celeste Goff said...

What an absolutely beautiful tag Colleen! I love it!

Mandy LaCroix said...

This is SO cute! I love it!

Leigh Penner said...

Wonderful! I love your take on the inspiration photo!