One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Seize the Birthday ~ Masculine!!

Seize the Birthday asks for Masculine cards  this time.
 I  struggle with these, I guess I just like flowers and pretty things!!
And if you feel the same, you can always go with
"ANYTHING GOES"
 
Why are guys cards so hard for me?
I kept it pretty simple with the Lawn Fawn Woodgrain Backdrop,
an Impression Obsession sentiment on a PTI fillable frame along with some stars.
The inside is a PTI sentiment from Movers & Shakers
and Fillable Frames # 1
The "you" die is an SSS die.
 
The topping this time is : MAKE IT MASCULINE!
 
OR YOU CAN DO "ANYTHING GOES BIRTHDAY!"


No comments: