One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Monday, October 6, 2014

Day 11 Copic Coloring

Day 11 is about Hiding your Mistakes!
I tried NOT to make many mistakes, did color outside the line and thought I fixed it all with the "0" Colorless Blender, but why is after the picture is taken and posted that all the blemishes just pop right out?
I also used the white pen to add some embellishments to the picture.
This is Funky Ashley Digi Stamp by Scrappers Delights.
Sorry for the poor picture, I have shadows today!
 
Heart Hugs!
 


4 comments:

  1. Blemishes.. where?? Ahh, I think I found one, on the green balloon? Still a great card, very festive and look at that coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and the coloring is well done. It's amazing how much depth a little white adds. You did a great job on her hair and her hair style is a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously Colleen, you rocked the Copics class!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Way yay too CUTE...love the image! Wonderful shading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment...it makes my day!