One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

And Yet another MIM

I'm so sorry, I can't help myself!!
I am going to be having some major stamping withdrawals in about 4 days so I am trying to get in as much as I can right now!
Here is another Make it Monday Card  as seen on the video by Melissa.
I had to try the Pretty Peonies with the IP linen/canvas...lovely texture!
I used pink, red and green chalk and then inked up the flowers with Pure Poppy and the leaves with new leaf...some stamped off once.
the frame was die cut with vellum and heat embossed with white filigree and the sentiment is from Bigger Blooms embossed with Ranger Liquid Platinum Powder.
 
Okay, I will try to move on now to something else!
Thanks again friends for taking a look and leaving a comment, we all do love those little words that tug at our hearts and make us feel so good!!
Heart Hugs,
Colleen
 

10 comments:

Darnell said...

Stop apologizing, Colleen! How could your readers ever have TOO many of your inspirational works of art to admire?! This medley of MIM cards has been wonderful eye candy! I can't even pick a favorite and I love how your style range is so wide!! Excellent!! Hugs, Darnell

Marcia Hill said...

WOW...you really love this technique, don't you?! :0) But that's ok...keep going for it, as you're producing absolutely beautiful cards! I especially love this one...that background is awesome! Love the bright red peonies too against the softer green background...just lovely! :0)

Alanna said...

Wow this is beautiful. You are reAlly rocking this technique. This one might be my favorite yet.

Nancy Penir said...

Colleen, this one IS my favorite! That linen behind the peonies in THOSE colors = gorgeous results! I believe you're on a roll, why stop now?

Birgit said...

You Go girl!! It's an addictive technique, isn't it? This one is beautiful as well. I love the striking color of the peonies against the linen background. Just beautiful!

Betty Wright said...

Just so striking! Really pops in the gallery! Lovely card, Colleen!

Joni Andaya said...

This is so Beautiful Colleen :)

Helen F. said...

Gorgeous card, Colleen! I do think these solid Peonies are the perfect stamps for this technique...and the love the vibrant red color on the Linen background :)

Kim Heggins said...

Colleen, I have to agree with Darnell, never apologize for too many fabulous creations. I love them all!

A Crafty Person said...

Beautiful card! I love the bright red peonies!! Makes for a very happy lovely card.