One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Monday, May 19, 2014

Water Color Class Day 8 ~ free hand painting with stamped image

I actually watched THIS  video on Dawn's blog (a teacher for the online watercolor card class)
and set to work.  It totally works for Day 8 class which Dawn had also demonstrated.
The watering can is from PTI Garden Variety
The flowers are WPlus9 Fresh Cut Florals.
I used distress ink pads and markers to color it.
Thanks for taking a look!

7 comments:

Linda said...

Great job. So pretty. This is the type of watercoloring that I like....and want to perfect.

Bonnie said...

You have kept up with the watercolor class so well, Colleen! I've just enjoyed browsing through all your homework cards! Beautiful! And yes you are an artist!

Scrapthat said...

Pretty!!

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...this is just amazing Colleen! I love your card, just gorgeous!

Brenda in IN said...

This is amazing! You have really taken water color to the max. I love the soft look of these flowers. Great job.

victoria h said...

this is my favourite - fabulous watercolouring

Shirley said...

OMGosh, Colleen, I love your image and TFS the video too! Saving it to go with the watercolor class