One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Monday, August 19, 2013

Muse Challenge # 31

                                    Now here's your Monday Muse, Marion Vagg
                                Smile 
Another great card by Marion Vagg....I loved her use of the flowers including the stems as the same color.  I like how she clustered them together and added a couple of strips under the flowers.  I pulled out Daydreamers and used winter wisteria and spring rain inks...the washi tape was in my stash and I like how they all bled together and bring out the colors!  Love this color combo!  If you want to play along, you can access the blog HERE .

6 comments:

  1. Colleen, this is just beautiful. Love your change in colors and your sentiment is fabulous. Stunning combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love how soft the colors look :)

    Best crafty wishes!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Col. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, soft colours! Thanks so much for playing with this week's Muse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card - all the blues look so pretty together and I love your flowers - hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous Colleen. I love the subtle colours you have used great take on the Muse card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment...it makes my day!