One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Friday, February 22, 2013

Seize the Birthday #7 {Feminine Birthday Sketch} # 2

This is my second post for Seize the Birthday...a female birthday card.  I used Signature Series:  Dress Form and added some pearls to the neckline!  Kept with a black theme as that is so "slimming"...don't you think?  I wear a LOT of black!!  ha ha!
Here is the sketch...check out the challenge, it goes until Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute. I never can think what to do with this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic, ultra modern and yet those pearls are so classic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment...it makes my day!