One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Seriously, how many valentine cards do I need?

I am just having so much fun making these cards...of course PTI makes it so easy with their awesome stamps and dies!

Stamps:  Sending My Love, Think Big Favorites #23, With all my Heart, Sew Simple
Dies:  Framed Out #11, hearts border
Paper:  All Papertrey:  Pure Poppy,  Sweet Blush, True Black
Ink:  Pure Poppy, sweet blush, versamark, fresh snow
Misc:  White embossing powder

3 comments:

  1. Another really cute card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card can't wait to play with these goodies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should be getting them very soon!! You will Love ALL that you bought!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment...it makes my day!