One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Friday, January 11, 2013

More of the Chalkboard Technique

Both my daughters were really drawn to the card I made for the MIM:  Chalkboard Technique, so I thought I would try a few others...give them something to choose from for their own card to their hubbies.
This card was made using the Ocean Tides paper which almost resembles the old greenish chalkboards of years past (my era at least!).  I used a big sentiment from the Think big series #11, and two sentiments from With all my Heart and Sending my love.  The flourish in the corners is from Big and Bold Holiday Wishes.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Wow you have been busy. Another great card. Lovely.