One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Saturday, August 4, 2012

The Sweet Life

Today it is 95 degrees...time to stay inside and play with new stamps...the first time I have had a chance to ink up The Sweet Life...love those roses and the many layers to get the depth of color!  I used the watering can from Garden Variety and inked it with kraft ink.  The roses are a blend of sweet blush and hibiscus burst (stamped off the first time and then full strength the last time).  The leaves are stamped with spring moss and simply chartreuse.  The sentiment is also from Garden Variety.  Silly me...I hand cut those little leaves totally forgetting that I had the dies...now I might need to pop up a flower!!

No comments: