One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Retro Sketches # 23



 The card is Aqua Mist, I stamped the center strip with the PTI Medallions in Hawaiian shores and simply chartreuse.  Hawaiian shores paper is used as a border for the medallion.  I took four squares from the Take Three die and stamped it first with the bitty dot stamp from Background Blocks in soft stone ink, then I stamped some of the small butterflies from Beautiful Butterflies.  The "hello" is from Heart 2 Heart # 4.

I took this sketch from HERE at Retro Sketches if you want to play along!








5 comments:

  1. Wow beautiful Colleen love those soft colors and that sketch is great maybe I'll give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Colleen. I pinned this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great card, Col. So cute. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and I loved the tye die card you finished from SAF... Beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Colleen, I love your butterfly card. So soft and beautiful. Thank you so much for your kind words on my Christmas tree card for this sketch. Hugs, Bev

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment...it makes my day!