One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Saturday, August 4, 2012

CAS-ual Friday # 64

Clean And Simple projects featuring things you'd see in the sky...

   I haven't played with Floral Foliage yet and I was reminded by my BFF (in fact, I stole her idea...she said she was going to make something with that tree...)  We are skyping, so I jumped right on it and whipped this baby out in less than 5 minutes!!  It is a 3.5 x 5 card..I am liking this size a lot...less space to fill in!!  And I love the Happy Trails stamp set, but I don't think I have used that little paper airplane yet, so I inked it up and away we go...the grassy hills were made  a scrap paper from the In The Meadow die...I just used a sponge and inked it up.


  Hope you all are having a great weekend...it was 102 degrees here in Oregon today...quite unusual, in fact it has been three years since we have had those kind of temperatures!!  Definitely a good day to be in the craft room!!

 cfc64Check it out HERE.

5 comments:

José said...

Wheeeee you nicked that idea brilliantly! Love the combination of the two stamps.

Jenny said...

The paper airplane is an original idea for the challenge, love the composition too :0)
Thanks for joining in the fun at CASual Fridays this week :0)
Jenny x

Virginia L. said...

Hello Colleen! This is a beautiful one layer card! I adore that sentiment, too! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Anonymous said...

Great design! Love the airplane sailing through the sky, such a perfect sentiment to go with it :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Suzanne said...

Hi Colleen! The paper plane is the perfect take on this challenge! Clever! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!