One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Make It Monday #71: Bordered Sentiments Another card

I needed a birthday card for my aunt who is turning 93 in just a couple of weeks.  So I decided to play my hand at the MIM again and make her a card.  I used "Sending You" stamps and the sentiment is from Beautiful Butterflies.  The yellow paper is from PTI, Bitty Box Basics, the polka dot paper is MME: lemon Twist.  This should do it for the MIM...it was a fun technique and one I hope to remember for future cards!

5 comments:

  1. Really pretty card. I love the colors. Nice and bright and summer like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bordered sentiment card. have to try it too!
    Nice card Colleen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so pretty all those stamped flowers. I love this technique although I haven't tried it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty indeed! Nice work again, Colleen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colleen your colours are fantastic and those flowers are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment...it makes my day!