One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Tremendous Treats: Christmas

I have loved the little Tiny Treats:  Christmas and was really excited to see some of my favorite stamps be increased in size...now they are perfect for a card....I used the little bird on the fir branch and colored him in...I must admit to CAS-ing Debbie Olsons blog...she colored this little bird also.  I have stamped all of the stamps from this set onto tags...I still need to color them, but they are just perfect for filling up the tags.  I added some stickles to the trim of the bird hat and the little pom pom too...oh and then I couldn't resist adding some to the branches...just looks like a light dusting of sparkly snow!!

No comments: