One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Friday, September 9, 2011

Make It Monday #31: Creating Backgrounds With Non-background Stamps Participants

I still had those cute little leaves sitting out on my counter...the ones from Fall Elegance so I inked them up and made my background paper with the fall colors and all those darling little leaves.  I used a sketch from Cards Challenge #31 and made this little card...I added the two little pumpkins and I put a little bit of the "smooch" over the tops of the pumpkins to give them a little shine....a little bit of stitching and I called it done!
 I love this sentiment...and I am so truly blessed with great friendships and family..this card could be sent to so many people I know!!

No comments: